This book is one of the best resources I’ve found about videos that actually help you sell more: “The Visual Sale” by Marcus Sheridan and Tyler Lessard.
Here are 6 videos that will immediately impact sales and closing rates according to the book:
Video 1: The 80% Video
Sales teams get asked exactly the same 70-90% of questions from call to call. If you turn these questions into videos, you will shorten the sales process – closing deals faster.
Video 2: Employee Bio Videos for Email Signatures
- It explains what the person does for the company & why they chose this profession
- It also gives a little bit of personal information about what they do when they’re not at work
Video 3: Product and Service Fit Videos
Who is the product or service NOT for?
Video 4: Cost & Pricing Videos
- Address the factors that drive the cost
- Discuss the marketplace – why are others cheap/expensive?
- Why does your product/service cost what it costs?
Video 5: Customer Journey Videos
Follow the principle of the “hero’s journey”.
Customer problem -> Journey to fix the problem -> How they fixed the problem with your solution.
Video 6: “Claims We Make” Videos
“We are the best ___”
“We have the most ___”
Claims such as these are just noise… until someone shows them to be true (on video).